Guided tours through wintry Galtür
The ski schools of Galtür offer a wide range of guided snowshoe tours throughout the winter season. Experienced guides accompany you through the Alpine terrain of the Silvretta mountains, making sure that you can enjoy a beautiful and safe hike.
On tour with the guides of Silvretta Galtür ski and snowboard school
Every Thursday, you can explore the snow-covered winter landscapes of Galtür equipped with a headlamp and torch. On request, the ski and snowboard school also offers daily snowshoe tours.
- meeting point: 20:00 at the village square of Galtür (ski school office)
- bookings: until 18:00 on the day before
- walking time: approximately 1.5 hours
- duration: approximately 2.5 hours
- number of participants: minimum of 5
- price: € 46.00 (including equipment and taxi back)
Tour tip: Whether you’re looking for a taster tour or challenging summit exploration – the Silvretta Galtür ski and snowboard school will be happy to compile the perfect tour for you!