Galtür Mountain Christmas
Christmas experiences like out of a picture book!
The christmas season may be the most contemplative time of the year! In Galtür, there are festive customs highlights in the run up to Christmas. Especially when Christmas Eve is approaching, the waiting for the Christmas evening can be sweetened in a particularly beautiful way.
Tuesday, 21st December: Advent hike to the forest chapel
- 7:30 pm: free transferbus from Wirl (Birkhahnbahn) to Tschaffein
Additional stops: Galtür village square & Zontaja
- 7:40 pm: Advent hike to the forest chapel in Tschaffein (Haus Trisanna)
- 8:00 pm: musical framing from "echt STARK" and Christmas stories from Diakon Karl Gatt
- 8:40 pm: hike back to Tschaffein
- 9:00 pm: free transferbus back to Wirl
Thursday, 23rd December: Church concert in the parish church of Galtür
- 8:30 - 9:30 p.m.: Ensembles of the brass band Ischgl
You should definitely visit the Galtür Mountain Chrismas, if ...
- …you like to experience the magic of the Tyrolean Advent season.
- …you want to end up your day after being on the slopes with a little contemplation.
- …you are a christmas fan and you can’t wait until the start of the first christmas songs
And even after Christmas may be celebrated! In Galtür many exciting events await you in the new year.