SUNDAY 18 August 2019 from 20.30: lecture PETER HABELER
Contents are extreme climbing and expedition tours together with Reinhold Messner. Habeler also talks about the "alpine growing up" in the native Tyrolean mountains, including Wilder Kaiser, and Dolomites, reports on the ascent of the heaviest Western Alps, Matterhorn N. Wall, Eiger N Wand, also skims extreme tours in the US, in the Yosemite Valley etc.
MONDAY, 19th August 2019: guided hike with summit victory
Guided mountain hike with the local Alpine Club Galtür hiking guides including summit victory
TUESDAY, 20th August 2019: on the trail of the Silvretta Ferwall march
Hike with local hiking guides on a section of the Silvretta-Ferwall-Marsch with interesting stories about Galtür.
WEDNESDAY, 21st August 2019: Alpinarium Galtür and hut evening
During the tour through the museum Alpinarium Galtür you will learn interesting facts about your holiday under the motto "at the top". Afterwards evening walk to the Weiberhimmel with hut evening incl. Live music
THURSDAY, 22nd August 2019: Via ferrata in Galtür & concert
An exciting challenge. You will learn the basics of "the via ferrata" and climb a Galtürer via ferrata.
FRIDAY, 23rd August 2019: closed
SATURDAY, 24th August 2019: 46th Int. Silvretta Ferwall march
On Saturday it is finally time, the highlight of the Silvretta Ferwall March Week goes into the next round.
- Start: Dorfplatz Galtür
- Destination: Sports and Culture Center Galtür
- from 6.00 am: start of the hiker to the Ferwall route 32.7 km and the Silvretta route 19.2 km
- from 9.00 am: start of the hiker to the family route 13.5 km
- from 3.00 pm: Concert of the band
- from 5.00 pm: Dance and mood with the party hunters
- from 6.00 pm: award ceremony of the hikers, group rating and honoring the oldest participants
- Costs: For only € 99,- is the participation in the Silvretta Ferwall March week incl. entry fee for the 46th Int. Silvretta Ferwall march.