Skiing Days in Galtür
Galtür has started into winter
23 & 24 January 2021
✔ very limited ski operation possible
✔ Due to the high risk of avalanches, we ask you to stay on our groomed slopes!
✔ Compliance with the COVID measures!
The official start of the winter season in Galtür is planned due to the ongoing regulations for restaurants, hotels and accommodation providers.
The most important information at a glance
- Weekend: 23. + 24. January 2021
- Time: from 9.00 a.m.
- Mountain restaurants: expected to be closed until January 18, 2021 (no takeaway)
- Toilets are open and available
- FFP2 masks are mandatory in closed access areas, as well as in gondolas, cabins and chairlifts that can be covered
- Please bring your own FFP2 mask - also available at the ski pass desk
- Children under 15 years of age do not need an FFP2 mask, normal mouth and nose protection (including Buff) is sufficient
- Please also note the capacity limits of 50% for closed or coverable gondolas and chairlifts
Open lifts & pistes
Good to know
- Cross-country ski trails and winter hiking trails are open and prepared
- Use is free of charge
- All information about the open routes can be found here.
- Ski tours are also possible from Galtür, see more information here.
We can’t wait to welcome back our guests really soon!
STAY HEALTHY & SAFE!
Your team of Bergbahnen Galtür