21/12 - 23/12/2020
GALTÜR „MOUNTAIN CHRISTMAS“
The christmas season may be the most contemplative time of the year! In Galtür, there are numerous opportunities to experience festive customs highlights in the run up to Christmas. From the romantic winter hike, to a concert or the nativity play - in December you can expect numerous Christmas experiences in Galtür! Especially when Christmas Eve is approaching, the waiting for the Christmas evening can be sweetened in a particularly beautiful way.
Programme Monday, 21st December
- Advent hike to the forest chapel
Programme Wednesday, 23rd December
- Church concert in the parish church of Galtür
Don’t miss the Galtür „Mountain Christmas“ which is one of the highlights of the christmas season in Tyrol! Book now!
You should definitely visit the Galtür Mountain Chrismas, if ...
- …you like to experience the magic of the Tyrolean Advent season.
- …you want to end up your day after being on the slopes with a little contemplation.
- …you are a christmas fan and you can’t wait until the start of the first christmas songs
And even after Christmas may be celebrated! In Galtür many exciting events await you in the new year.