21/12 - 23/12/2021
GALTÜR „MOUNTAIN CHRISTMAS“
The christmas season may be the most contemplative time of the year! In Galtür, there are festive customs highlights in the run up to Christmas. Especially when Christmas Eve is approaching, the waiting for the Christmas evening can be sweetened in a particularly beautiful way.
Programme Tuesday, 21st December - Advent hike to the forest chapel
- 7:30 pm: free transferbus from Wirl to Tschaffein
- 7:40 pm: Advent hike to the forest chapel
- 8:00 pm: musical framing by „Echt STARK“ and Christmas stories from Deacon Karl Gatt
- 8:40 pm: hike back to Tschaffein
- 9:00 pm: free transferbus to Wirl
Programme Thursday, 23rd December - Church concert with „Galtür Syndikat“ in the parish church of Galtür
- 8:30 pm: Start
- approx. 9:30 pm: End
You should definitely visit the Galtür Mountain Chrismas, if ...
- …you like to experience the magic of the Tyrolean Advent season.
- …you want to end up your day after being on the slopes with a little contemplation.
- …you are a christmas fan and you can’t wait until the start of the first christmas songs
And even after Christmas may be celebrated! In Galtür many exciting events await you in the new year.