1. Age of entrants:
2. All participants are aware that their undertaking involves certain risks to themselves, and that the Paznaun – Ischgl Tourism Association as event organizer and any sub-contractors like the Ski Club Silvretta Galtür or Bergrettung Galtür cannot guarantee their safety.
3. Being aware of this risk, the entrant declares that if he/she suffers any damage or injury, no claims for compensation of any kind whatsoever can be filed against the event organizer and its sub-contractors.
4. The entrant confirms that he/she holds current personal liability insurance and personal leisure time accident insurance, which covers his/her participation in competitions of the Galtür Nordic Volumes. The entrant further undertakes to indemnify and hold harmless the event organizer including sub-contractors for all damages he/she may suffer because of participating in competitions of the Galtür Nordic Volumes.
5. The entrant undertakes to observe the competition and safety guidelines, which are communicated to him/her by the event organizer.
6. Participants agree that their personal and address data and also the results of the competition may be stored by EDP and processed for purposes of implementation and administration of the event.
7. Processing of the data listed in item 6 shall occur exclusively by the event organizer and event organizer´s partners Racetime PRO (service provider for Sports Events) and the Ski Club Silvretta Galtür. Transmittal to third parties is not allowed.
8. The participant agrees that participant’s name, age, residence, and team may be publicized in the starting lists and in the results lists on the internet (www.galtür.com and www.datasport.com), in the newspaper and in hand-outs.
9. Participants agree that the event organizer may take photographs, video, and TV-recordings of the participants in connection with the event. These recordings can be used by the Event organizer at no charge and such usage is not restricted in time or location. This applies particularly for marketing purposes (including also public relations and press work) for the Galtür Nordic Volumes (for the following year as well).
10. Participants agree that important information relating to the Galtür Nordic Volumes (e.g. changes to the route, changes to starting times etc.) may be delivered to the participants before and after the event.
11. The participants may opt out of the processing of their personal data, with future effect. The opt-out must be provided in writing (e.g. letter) or in text form (e.g. by fax or email). With you opt-out please provide your name, first name, your team and - if known - your starting number. We expressly wish to state that any publication of photos and videos and other personal data on the internet or social media shall be taken down and removed by us immediately, upon opt-out, from the webpages accessible to us. However, for technical reasons a comprehensive deletion of your published data cannot be guaranteed.
12. In case of adverse weather conditions or other unexpected events, the event organizer shall be authorized to shorten or adapt the racetracks.
13. The event organizer is entitled to exclude entrants in any way from the race for reasons of incorrect behavior.
14. In case of danger, the race may be cancelled or stopped by the event organizer, rescue teams and/or medical services as well as authorities.
15. The organizing committee may decide at their own discretion to accept or reject an entry to the competition in case this may lead to any damage to the image of the event organizer or the event itself.
16. The final starting permission may be subject to a positive on-site inspection or safety check.
17. A medical test is recommended.
18. Participating with the start number of another entrant or any other incident as determined by the organization will be punished by being excluded from the competition. In such a case the entrant will be banned from participating in the event for the following two years.
19. The participant confirms the accuracy of all data provided on the application for the Galtür Nordic Volumes.
With best regards,
Tourism Association Paznaun – Ischgl