Traditional mountain celebration at Medrigalm
Lovely summer weather. Breathtaking mountain views. A great atmosphere. Excellent live music. Doesn’t this sound just great? All of this and more is waiting for you at this year’s Mountain Festival at Medrigalm!
On 15 August 2021, the Mountain Festival takes place at the panoramic restaurant. The traditional celebration at 1,800 metres above sea level is a highlight for both kids and grown-ups. While parents sample the special festival draught beer, the little ones are having a go at the various children’s activities.
The best thing about it: There are also plenty of opportunities to relax and unwind. For instance, drop by at the free wellness park next to the panoramic restaurant and enjoy the Kneipp facilities and foot-massage path there!
Good to know: The last downhill service of the EUB Medrigjoch cable car leaves at 5.00 pm. Around noon, the cable car is in continuous operation.
The melodies of mountain summer
Right after the mountain mass (10:30), it’s time for some music! The concerts start off with Musikkapelle Langesthei accompanying your pre-lunch drinks.
Mountain Festival in See – the facts
- When: 15 August 2021
- Where: at the sun terrace of the panoramic restaurant
- 10:30: mountain mass with deacon Herbert Scharler
- “Frühschoppen” morning get-together: Musikkapelle Langesthei
- Admission: free
Fun and games for the little ones
- 11:30: children’s entertainment with bouncy castle, painting and crafting
- 12:30: balloon modelling, close-up magic tricks, airbrush tattoos
- 15:00: big magic show
You should definitely come to the Mountain Festival See if....
- … you prefer the mountains to the beach in summer.
- … you love to dance to traditional music.
- … you have only visited See in winter and want to experience its summer joys as well.
- … you want to make some unforgettable family memories.
What are you waiting for? Find out how to get to See and take a look at our many other upcoming events!