30/01 - 28/02/2021
Skiing Days in Galtür
Galtür has started into winter
weekend operation: 26.02. - 28.02.2021
✔ limited ski operation possible
✔ Compliance with the COVID measures!
The most important information at a glance
- Important Info: a max. 48 h old, negative Covid Test is required to enter the ski area! Does not apply to children under ten years of age.
Free test possibility: on Friday 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (in the ordination Dr. Lechner), Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (Birkhahnbahn valley station - first aid room), registration by phone at 05443 8276 required!
- Time: from 9.00 a.m.
- Mountain restaurants: expected to be closed until January 18, 2021 (no takeaway)
- Toilets are open and available
- FFP2 masks are mandatory in closed access areas, as well as in gondolas, cabins and chairlifts that can be covered
- Please bring your own FFP2 mask - also available at the ski pass desk
- Children under 15 years of age do not need an FFP2 mask, normal mouth and nose protection (including Buff) is sufficient
- Please also note the capacity limits of 50% for closed or coverable gondolas and chairlifts
Open lifts & pistes
Good to know
- Cross-country ski trails and winter hiking trails are open and prepared
- Use is free of charge
- All information about the open routes can be found here.
- Ski tours are also possible from Galtür, see more information here.
We can’t wait to welcome back our guests really soon!
STAY HEALTHY & SAFE!
Your team of Bergbahnen Galtür